Monday, April 25, 2011

Double Rainbow (Cookie Stuffed) Cupcakes

So I made some rainbow chip cupcakes stuffed with goddamn rainbow chips ahoy cookies. And there you have it, Double Rainbow cupcakes. But what does it mean?
It's so intense.
I don't know. But I'm gonna eat a lot of them. Partly because they're delicious. Mostly because I made them for no occasion and now my boyfriend and I have 20+ cupcakes on our hands. Time to get down and dirty...and eat ten cupcakes.
If you would like to make these yourself, it's really quite easy. Just make up some cake batter (I used a cake mix because I'm lazy and mostly because it was 99 cents! Killer deal.) and, using a muffin tin, pour enough batter in each cup to cover the bottom then plop a cookie in there and fill it up the rest of the way. I'm definitely going to experiment with cookie/cake combinations. It's all very exciting.
But I will not be baking a pie into a cake. Because that is just dumb.

1 comment: