Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Something Truly Rude and Dainty

I found these recently and I want one (or many) desperately. Unfortunately, shipping is $40 to Canada which doubles the price of these wonderfully adorable necklaces. So, I suppose I'll just have to pick one up whenever I happen to be in NYC.
I love them because they combine rudeness and daintiness so beautifully together. Balls to the Wall is my personal favourite. But I also love Hot Mess and Sweet Tits. And all of them.
They're $40 from "In God We Trust". Some store in New York that I can only assume is very hip. And if you happen to be making a trip there soon and feel like picking one of these up for me, let me know. I will pay.

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever get any of these??? Those are awesome xD you could totally make your own version

    ReplyDelete